A Phase III, Randomized, Multicenter, Parallel-group, Non-inferiority Study Evaluating the Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of Switching to Dolutegravir Plus Lamivudine in HIV-1 Infected Adults Who Are Virologically Suppressed
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Dolutegravir/lamivudine (Primary) ; Tenofovir alafenamide
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TANGO
- Sponsors ViiV Healthcare
- 24 Jul 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 550 to 750.
- 12 Jul 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 2 Aug 2019 to 14 Jun 2019.
- 28 Jun 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.