A Phase II, Randomized, Double Blind, Placebo Controlled, Three-way Crossover Study to Assess the Bronchodilator Effect of RPL554 Administered in Addition to Open Label Tiotropium/Olodaterol in Patients With COPD
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Ensifentrine (Primary) ; Olodaterol/tiotropium bromide
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Verona Pharma
- 09 Mar 2019 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 14 Jan 2019 Primary endpoint has not been met. (Peak FEV1 after morning dosing on Day 3), according to a Verona Pharma media release.
- 14 Jan 2019 Top-line results presented in a Verona Pharma media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History