A Phase 1 Multiple-Dose Study to Evaluate the Safety and Tolerability of XmAb®22841 Monotherapy and in Combination With Pembrolizumab in Subjects With Selected Advanced Solid Tumors (DUET-4)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Pembrolizumab (Primary) ; XmAb-22841 (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Advanced breast cancer; Carcinoma; Cervical cancer; Colorectal cancer; Endometrial cancer; Gastric cancer; Head and neck cancer; Liver cancer; Malignant melanoma; Nasopharyngeal cancer; Non-small cell lung cancer; Oesophageal cancer; Renal cell carcinoma; Small cell lung cancer; Solid tumours; Squamous cell cancer; Urogenital cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms DUET-4
- Sponsors Xencor
- 24 Jun 2019 Planned number of patients changed from 230 to 242.
- 03 Jun 2019 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to an Xencor media release.
- 03 Jun 2019 According to an Xencor media release, first patient has been dosed.