A Phase 1 Multiple-Dose Study to Evaluate the Safety and Tolerability of XmAb®23104 in Subjects With Selected Advanced Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs XmAb-23104 (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Carcinoma; Cervical cancer; Colorectal cancer; Endometrial cancer; Gastric cancer; Head and neck cancer; Liver cancer; Multiple myeloma; Nasopharyngeal cancer; Non-small cell lung cancer; Pancreatic cancer; Renal cell carcinoma; Small cell lung cancer; Solid tumours; Squamous cell cancer; Urogenital cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Acronyms DUET-3
- Sponsors Xencor
- 06 May 2019 According to an Xencor media release, first patient has bene dosed in this study.
- 06 May 2019 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 25 Feb 2019 According to an Xencor media release, the company plans to initiate this study in the first half of 2019.