A Combination Study of Flotetuzumab and MGA012 (an anti-PD-1 monoclonal antibody) in Patients with Acute Myeloid-Leukaemia (AML)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 03 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Flotetuzumab (Primary) ; INCMGA 0012 (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors MacroGenics
- 03 Dec 2018 According to a MacroGenics media release, the company intends to initiate this combination study of flotetuzumab and MGA012 in 2019, guided by ongoing optimization of the monotherapy dosing regimen.
- 07 May 2018 According to a MacroGenics media release, the company intends to initiate this combination study in third quarter of 2018.
- 01 Mar 2018 New trial record