A Phase 1b/2, Open Label, Dose Escalation Study of MGD007, a Humanized gpA33 × CD3 DART® Protein in Combination With MGA012, an Anti-PD-1 Antibody, in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Metastatic Colorectal Carcinoma
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 07 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs INCMGA 0012 (Primary) ; MGD 007 (Primary)
- Indications Carcinoma; Colorectal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors MacroGenics
- 04 Nov 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 31 Jul 2019 According to a MacroGenics media release, company completed the enrollment of 26 patients in the Phase 1 expansion cohort of MGD007 in combination with MGA012. The Company expects to provide a clinical update regarding this study in the first quarter of 2020.
- 15 Nov 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 104 to 52.