Assessment of Efficacy and Safety of SPN-810 for the Treatment of Impulsive Aggression (IA) in Adolescent Subjects With Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) in Conjunction With Standard ADHD Treatment
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Molindone (Primary)
- Indications Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Supernus Pharmaceuticals
- 22 Nov 2019 Planned End Date changed from 20 Dec 2019 to 20 Dec 2021.
- 22 Nov 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 29 Jul 2019 to 29 Jul 2020.
- 05 Nov 2019 According to a Supernus Pharmaceuticals media release, the company has decided to keep the enrollment on hold until data from the P302 study are available and a final decision is reached regarding the SPN-810 program in IA.