A Phase II, Multicentric, Open Label, Non-randomized, Interventional Study of Pembrolizumab in Combination With Electrochemotherapy in Patients With Unresectable Melanoma With Superficial or Superficial and Visceral Metastases
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Pembrolizumab (Primary) ; Bleomycin
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 17 Aug 2018 Last checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 07 Aug 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 28 Feb 2018 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 06 Mar 2018 New trial record