AN OPEN-LABEL, NON-CONTROLLED, MULTICENTRE CLINICAL TRIAL OF INHALED MOLGRAMOSTIM IN AUTOIMMUNE PULMONARY ALVEOLAR PROTEINOSIS PATIENTS
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Molgramostim (Primary)
- Indications Pulmonary alveolar proteinosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Acronyms IMPALA-EX; IMPALA-X
- Sponsors Savara Pharmaceuticals
- 06 Feb 2019 According to a Savara Pharmaceuticals media release, enrollment in this study continues to be active.
- 25 Jul 2018 According to a Savara Pharmaceuticals media release, ten subjects have enrolled to date in this trial. Submission of the Molgradex Biologic License Application is expected in the first half of 2020.
- 09 May 2018 According to the Savara Pharmaceuticals media release, first patient has been enrolled in this study.