AN OPEN-LABEL, NON-CONTROLLED, MULTICENTRE CLINICAL TRIAL OF INHALED MOLGRAMOSTIM IN AUTOIMMUNE PULMONARY ALVEOLAR PROTEINOSIS PATIENTS
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Sep 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Molgramostim (Primary)
- Indications Pulmonary alveolar proteinosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Acronyms IMPALA-EX; IMPALA-X
- Sponsors Savara Pharmaceuticals
- 08 Aug 2019 According to a Savara Pharmaceuticals media release, 32 out of 35 eligible patients have enrolled in the extension study, with no whole lung lavages reported and no drop-outs to-date.
- 13 Mar 2019 According to a Savara Pharmaceuticals media release, at the end of Q4 2018, 20 out of 21 eligible patients had enrolled in the extension study.
- 06 Feb 2019 According to a Savara Pharmaceuticals media release, enrollment in this study continues to be active.