Effect of Sarilumab on Patient-reported Outcomes in Patients With Active Rheumatoid Arthritis and With Inadequate Response or Intolerance to Current Conventional Synthetic DMARDs or Tumor Necrosis Factor Inhibitors
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 12 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Sarilumab (Primary) ; Azathioprine; Chloroquine; Hydroxychloroquine; Leflunomide; Methotrexate; Methotrexate; Sulfasalazine
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SariPRO
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 07 Jun 2018 Planned End Date changed from 16 Aug 2018 to 15 Apr 2019.
- 07 Jun 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 16 Aug 2018 to 15 Apr 2019.
- 06 Mar 2018 New trial record