Effect of Sarilumab on Patient-reported Outcomes in Patients With Active Rheumatoid Arthritis and With Inadequate Response or Intolerance to Current Conventional Synthetic DMARDs or Tumor Necrosis Factor Inhibitors
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 22 Oct 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Sarilumab (Primary) ; Azathioprine; Chloroquine; Hydroxychloroquine; Leflunomide; Methotrexate; Methotrexate; Sulfasalazine
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SariPRO
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 10 Oct 2018 Planned End Date changed from 31 Jan 2020 to 31 Jul 2019.
- 10 Oct 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 31 Jan 2020 to 31 Jul 2019.
- 24 Jul 2018 Planned End Date changed from 15 Apr 2019 to 31 Jan 2020.