A Phase 2, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study Evaluating the Safety and Efficacy of Selonsertib, GS-0976, GS-9674, and Combinations in Subjects With Bridging (F3) Fibrosis or Compensated Cirrhosis (F4) Due to Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Sep 2018
At a glance
- Drugs GS 0976 (Primary) ; GS 9674 (Primary) ; Selonsertib (Primary)
- Indications Non-alcoholic steatohepatitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ATLAS
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 31 Jul 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2020 to 1 Dec 2019.
- 31 Jul 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2020 to 1 Dec 2019.
- 05 Jun 2018 Results presented at the Digestive Disease Week 2018.