A Phase 2, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study Evaluating the Safety and Efficacy of Selonsertib, Firsocostat, Cilofexor, and Combinations in Subjects With Bridging (F3) Fibrosis or Compensated Cirrhosis (F4) Due to Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH)
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 May 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Cilofexor (Primary) ; Firsocostat (Primary) ; Selonsertib (Primary)
- Indications Fibrosis; Liver cirrhosis; Non-alcoholic steatohepatitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ATLAS
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 11 Apr 2019 According to a Gilead Sciences media release,the company will present an analysis of screening data from from the study demonstrating the use of currently available noninvasive tests (NITs) can accurately identify patients with advanced fibrosis due to NASH and potentially reduce the need for liver biopsy.
- 11 Apr 2019 Results (n=20) presented in a Gilead Sciences media release.
- 11 Feb 2019 According to a Gilead Sciences media release, the company now await the upcoming results from this study later this year.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History