A Phase 2, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study Evaluating the Safety and Efficacy of Selonsertib, GS-0976, GS-9674, and Combinations in Subjects With Bridging (F3) Fibrosis or Compensated Cirrhosis (F4) Due to Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs GS 0976 (Primary) ; GS 9674 (Primary) ; Selonsertib (Primary)
- Indications Non-alcoholic steatohepatitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ATLAS
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 14 Nov 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2019 to 1 Oct 2019.
- 14 Nov 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2019 to 1 Oct 2019.
- 14 Nov 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.