An open-label, randomised, phase III Study cOmparing trifLuridine/tipiracil (S 95005) in combination with bevacizumab to capecitabine in combination with bevacizumab in firST-line treatment of patients with metastatIC colorectal cancer who are not candidatE for intensive therapy (SOLSTICE study)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Dec 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Tipiracil/trifluridine (Primary) ; Capecitabine
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Colon cancer; Colorectal cancer; Rectal cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SOLSTICE
- Sponsors Institut de Recherches Internationales Serviers
- 20 Nov 2019 Planned End Date changed from 17 Sep 2022 to 18 Sep 2022.
- 20 Nov 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 17 Sep 2022 to 18 Sep 2022.
- 22 May 2019 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.