A Phase III trial of ARGX-113 in generalized myasthenia gravis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Efgartigimod (Primary)
- Indications Myasthenia gravis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors argenx
- 06 Jun 2018 According to an Argenx media release, this study will support Biologics License Application (BLA) for efgartigimod in generalized myasthenia gravis (gMG).
- 06 Mar 2018 New trial record
- 01 Mar 2018 According to an Argenx media release, Company expects to progress ARGX-113 into Phase III development, before the end of the year 2018.