A Phase I/II, First-In-Human Trial of SRA141 for the Treatment of Advanced Colorectal Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 28 Feb 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs SRA 141 (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Sierra Oncology
- 28 Feb 2019 According to a Sierra Oncology media release, the company is currently evaluating the optimal timing to commence this trial.
- 13 Nov 2018 According to a Sierra Oncology media release, the Investigational New Drug Application (IND) process for SRA141 with the FDA has been completed and the IND application for SRA141 has been accepted by the U.S. FDA.
- 10 Aug 2018 According to a Sierra Oncology media release, Upon dosing of the first patient in the first Phase 1 clinical trial of SRA141, a milestone payment of $4.0 million will be due to Carna Biosciences, Inc. (Carna), the licensor of this asset.