Randomized Phase 2 Trial of Gemcitabine + Carboplatin + Nivolumab Versus Gemcitabine + Oxaliplatin + Nivolumab in Cisplatin-ineligible Patients With Metastatic Urothelial Cancer
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Carboplatin (Primary) ; Gemcitabine (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary) ; Oxaliplatin (Primary)
- Indications Bladder cancer; Renal cancer; Ureteral-neoplasms; Urethral cancer; Urogenital cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 12 Jul 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Jun 2018 to 1 Aug 2018.
- 23 Apr 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2020 to 1 Jun 2020.
- 23 Apr 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 1 Jun 2018.