Randomized Phase 2 Trial of Gemcitabine + Carboplatin + Nivolumab Versus Gemcitabine + Oxaliplatin + Nivolumab in Cisplatin-ineligible Patients With Metastatic Urothelial Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Carboplatin (Primary) ; Gemcitabine (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary) ; Oxaliplatin (Primary)
- Indications Bladder cancer; Urogenital cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 06 Feb 2019 Planned number of patients changed from 44 to 48.
- 03 Oct 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2020 to 1 May 2020.
- 24 Jul 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.