A Phase 3, Multicenter, Randomized, Placebo- and Active Comparator-Controlled Study Evaluating the Efficacy, Safety, and Pharmacokinetics of Subcutaneously Administered Guselkumab for the Treatment of Chronic Plaque Psoriasis in Pediatric Subjects (≥6 To <18 Years of Age)
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Guselkumab (Primary) ; Etanercept
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PROTOSTAR
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 19 Jun 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 6 Jun 2018 to 6 Jul 2018.
- 18 Apr 2018 Planned End Date changed from 23 Apr 2025 to 2 Jun 2025.
- 18 Apr 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 25 May 2018 to 6 Jun 2018.