A Phase I/II, Open-Label, Multicentre Study to Investigate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Anti-tumour Activity of AZD4205 as Monotherapy or in Combination With Osimertinib in Patients With EGFR Mutant Advanced Stage Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC)
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 12 Dec 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs AZD 4205 (Primary) ; Osimertinib
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms JACKPOT1
- Sponsors Dizal Pharmaceutical
- 09 Dec 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 06 Jun 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.