A Phase 2 Study to Evaluate the Safety and Biologic Activity of APL- 2 in Patients With IgA Nephropathy, Lupus Nephritis, Primary Membranous Nephropathy, or C3 Glomerulopathy (C3 Glomerulonephritis and Dense Deposit Disease)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs APL 2 (Primary)
- Indications Glomerulonephritis; IgA nephropathy; Kidney disorders; Lupus nephritis; Membranoproliferative glomerulonephritis
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Apellis Pharmaceuticals
- 18 Apr 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 36 to 48.
- 19 Mar 2018 According to an Apellis Pharmaceuticals media release, the company expected data from this study in the second half of 2018.
- 07 Mar 2018 New trial record