A Phase 2 Study to Evaluate the Safety and Biologic Activity of APL- 2 in Patients With IgA Nephropathy, Lupus Nephritis, Primary Membranous Nephropathy, or C3 Glomerulopathy (C3 Glomerulonephritis and Dense Deposit Disease)
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Dec 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Pegcetacoplan (Primary)
- Indications Glomerulonephritis; IgA nephropathy; Kidney disorders; Lupus nephritis; Membranoproliferative glomerulonephritis
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DISCOVERY
- Sponsors Apellis Pharmaceuticals
- 05 Dec 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 08 Nov 2019 According to an Apellis Pharmaceuticals media release, detailed preliminary results from the study were presented at the American Society of Nephrology (ASN) Kidney Week 2019.
- 08 Nov 2019 Preliminary results presented in an Apellis Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History