A Phase 2 Study to Evaluate the Safety and Biologic Activity of APL- 2 in Patients With IgA Nephropathy, Lupus Nephritis, Primary Membranous Nephropathy, or C3 Glomerulopathy (C3 Glomerulonephritis and Dense Deposit Disease)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs APL 2 (Primary)
- Indications Glomerulonephritis; IgA nephropathy; Kidney disorders; Lupus nephritis; Membranoproliferative glomerulonephritis
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Apellis Pharmaceuticals
- 11 Jan 2019 Planned End Date changed from 22 Oct 2019 to 22 Jun 2020.
- 11 Jan 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 22 Jul 2019 to 22 Dec 2019.
- 13 Nov 2018 According to an Apellis Pharmaceuticals media release, the company expects the data from the trial in 2019. The trial timeline has been updated from a four month data readout to a one year data readout.