A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study of TEV-50717 (Deutetrabenazine) for the Treatment of Tourette Syndrome in Children and Adolescents
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 06 Dec 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Deutetrabenazine (Primary)
- Indications Gilles de la Tourette's syndrome
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ARTISTS 1
- Sponsors Teva Branded Pharmaceutical Products R&D
- 05 Dec 2019 This trial has been completed in Spain, according to European Clinical Trials Database.
- 23 Oct 2019 Planned End Date changed from 22 Oct 2019 to 12 Nov 2019.
- 23 Oct 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 22 Oct 2019 to 12 Nov 2019.