Proton pump inhibition for secondary hemochromatosis in hereditary anemia, a phase III placebo controlled randomized cross-over clinical trial.
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Esomeprazole (Primary)
- Indications Anaemia; Beta-thalassaemia; Haemochromatosis; Sideroblastic anaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PPI Shine Again
- 06 Nov 2019 According to trial design released at 61st Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology, Results are expected Q3 2020. The trial is funded by ZonMW, The Netherlands Organization for Health and Research Development, and by the Innovatiefonds Zorgverzekeraars.
- 06 Nov 2019 Trial design released at 61st Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated