A randomized, prospective, open label, comparative, parallel group, multicentre 12 weeks study to evaluate efficacy, safety and tolerability of Glycopyrronium/Formoterol FDC 25mcg/12mcg twice daily in comparison with Glycopyrronium 50mcg once daily in patients with moderate to severe Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD).
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Sep 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Formoterol/glycopyrrolate (Primary) ; Glycopyrrolate
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Cipla
- 11 Sep 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 08 Mar 2018 New trial record