A Phase 1/1b Multicenter Study To Evaluate The Humanized Anti-CD73 Antibody, CPI-006, As A Single Agent, In Combination With CPI-444, And In Combination With Pembrolizumab In Adult Subjects With Advanced Cancers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs CPI-006 (Primary) ; CPI 444; Pembrolizumab
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Bladder cancer; Cervical cancer; Colorectal cancer; Endometrial cancer; Non-small cell lung cancer; Prostate cancer; Renal cell carcinoma; Sarcoma; Solid tumours; Uterine cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Corvus Pharmaceuticals
- 27 Mar 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 09 Mar 2018 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov: US National Institutes of Health; NCT03454451).
- 08 Mar 2018 New trial record