A Phase 1b/2 trial of CPI-444 in RCC patients that have failed anti-PD-(L)1 and a tyrosine kinase inhibitor
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 28 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs CPI 444 (Primary)
- Indications Renal cell carcinoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 28 Jun 2018 According to a Corvus Pharmaceuticals media release,Status changed from planning to recruiting.
- 08 Mar 2018 New trial record
- 01 Mar 2018 According to a Corvus Pharmaceuticals media release, the company is planning to amend a Phase 1/1b trial of CPI-444 in combination with Tecentriq (see profile 262434) to enroll patients in a trial.