Phase I Study of Cellular Adoptive Immunotherapy Using Autologous CD8+ NY-ESO-1-Specific T Cells and the NY-ESO-1 Immunostimulatory Agents LV305 or CMB305 For Patients With Sarcoma
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Aldesleukin (Primary) ; CMB 305 (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide (Primary) ; LV 305 (Primary) ; T lymphocyte cell therapies (Primary)
- Indications Liposarcoma; Myxoid liposarcoma; Sarcoma; Synovial sarcoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 04 Sep 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 24 Apr 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2019 to 31 Dec 2019.
- 24 Apr 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2019 to 31 Dec 2019.