A Phase 1, Randomized, Double-Blinded, Placebo-Controlled, 3-Part Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of TD-8236 by Inhalation of Single Ascending Doses in Healthy Subjects (Part A) and Multiple Ascending Doses in Subjects With Stable, Mild Asthma (Part B), and Stable, Moderate-to-Severe Asthma (Part C)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 25 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs TD 8236 (Primary) ; Corticosteroids
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Theravance Biopharma
- 21 Nov 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 31 Jul 2019 to 15 Mar 2020.
- 05 Nov 2019 According to Theravance Biopharma media release, results from Part C extension portion of the Phase 1 are expected in 1H 2020.
- 09 Sep 2019 According to Theravance Biopharma media release, part A and part B has been completed and part C is ongoing.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History