A Phase 3, Matrix Design, Partially Double-Blind, Randomized Study of the Efficacy and Safety of 50 mg Lonafarnib/100 mg Ritonavir BID With and Without 180 mcg PEG IFN-alfa-2a for 48 Weeks Compared With PEG IFN-alfa-2a Monotherapy and Placebo Treatment in Patients Chronically Infected With Hepatitis Delta Virus Being Maintained on Anti-HBV Nucleos(t)Ide Therapy (D-LIVR)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Dec 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Lonafarnib (Primary) ; Peginterferon alfa-2a (Primary) ; Ritonavir (Primary)
- Indications Hepatitis D
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms D-LIVR
- Sponsors Eiger BioPharmaceuticals, Inc.
- 07 Nov 2019 According to an Eiger BioPharmaceuticals media release, the company will provide enrollment update after year-end.
- 13 Mar 2019 According to an Eiger BioPharmaceuticals media release, the company will present data from this study during 17th Hepatitis Delta International Network (HDIN) Meeting at The International Liver Congress 2019.
- 18 Dec 2018 According to an Eiger BioPharmaceuticals media release, this is the first-ever, global registration trial with the potential to bring two separate, approved lonafarnib-based treatment options to HDV patients.