A Phase 3, Randomized, Open-label Study of NKTR-214 Combined With Nivolumab Versus Nivolumab in Participants With Previously Untreated Unresectable or Metastatic Melanoma
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Bempegaldesleukinum (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 25 Sep 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 16 Aug 2018 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.
- 02 Jun 2018 This trial is expected to be initiated in Q3 2018, according to the Nektar Therapeutics media release.