A Phase I/II Study Evaluating the Safety and Activity of Pegylated Recombinant Human Arginase (BCT-100) in Relapsed/Refractory Cancers of Children and Young Adults
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 09 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs BCT 100 (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Glioma; Neuroblastoma; Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma; Sarcoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PARC
- 22 May 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Apr 2018 to 1 Jun 2018.
- 17 Apr 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 27 Mar 2018 As per ISRCTN recruitment is expected to start on 16 Apr 2018 and end on 16 Apr 2018.