A PHASE 3, MULTI CENTER, RANDOMIZED, DOUBLE-BLIND, PLACEBO-CONTROLLED STUDY OF ORAL OZANIMOD AS MAINTENANCE THERAPY FOR MODERATELY TO SEVERLY ACTIVE CROHN's DISEASE
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ozanimod (Primary)
- Indications Crohn's disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 14 May 2018 Planned End Date changed from 31 Jul 2021 to 31 Jan 2021.
- 14 May 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 31 Jul 2021 to 31 Jan 2021.
- 09 Mar 2018 New trial record