A Phase III, Open-Label, Randomized Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Adjuvant Alectinib Versus Adjuvant Platinum-Based Chemotherapy in Patients With Completely Resected Stage IB (Tumors Equal to or Larger Than 4cm) to Stage IIIA Anaplastic Lymphoma Kinase Positive Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Alectinib (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Cisplatin; Gemcitabine; Pemetrexed; Vinorelbine
- Indications Anaplastic large cell lymphoma; Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Chugai Pharmaceutical; Roche
- 13 Sep 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 27 Jun 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 18 Jun 2018 to 26 Sep 2018.
- 09 Mar 2018 New trial record