A Phase III, Open-Label, Randomized Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Adjuvant Alectinib Versus Adjuvant Platinum-Based Chemotherapy in Patients With Completely Resected Stage IB (Tumors Equal to or Larger Than 4cm) to Stage IIIA Anaplastic Lymphoma Kinase Positive Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Alectinib (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Cisplatin; Gemcitabine; Pemetrexed; Vinorelbine
- Indications Anaplastic large cell lymphoma; Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ALINA
- Sponsors Chugai Pharmaceutical; Roche
- 04 Jun 2019 Clinical study design was presented at the 55th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 29 Jan 2019 Planned End Date changed from 30 Sep 2026 to 13 Aug 2026.
- 13 Sep 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.