A Phase 1, Open-Label, Single-Sequence Crossover Study in Healthy Subjects to Determine the Effect of Relacorilant on Exposure to Probe Substrates for Cytochrome P450s 3A4, 2C8, 2C9, 2C19, and 2D6
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 25 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Relacorilant (Primary) ; Metoprolol; Midazolam; Omeprazole; Pioglitazone; Tolbutamide
- Indications Alcoholism; Cushing syndrome; Solid tumours
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Corcept Therapeutics
- 16 May 2018 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 13 Mar 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 09 Mar 2018 New trial record