A Phase III, Double-Blinded, Multicenter, Randomized Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of Neoadjuvant Treatment With Atezolizumab or Placebo in Combination With Platinum-Based Chemotherapy in Patients With Resectable Stage II, IIIA, or Select IIIB Non−Small Cell Lung Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Atezolizumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Cisplatin; Paclitaxel; Pemetrexed
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms IMpower030
- Sponsors Roche
- 26 Sep 2018 Trial design of the study presented at the 19th World Conference on Lung Cancer.
- 06 Sep 2018 According to a Roche media release, results from this study will be presented at International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer (IASLC) 2018 World Conference on Lung Cancer (WCLC).
- 26 Mar 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.