A Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled Trial of Adjunctive Ganaxolone Treatment in Children and Young Adults With Cyclin-dependent Kinase-like 5 (CDKL5) Deficiency Disorder (CDD) Followed by Long-term Open-label Treatment
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Ganaxolone (Primary)
- Indications Seizures
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MARIGOLD
- Sponsors Marinus Pharmaceuticals
- 08 Aug 2019 Planned number of patients changed from 70 to 100, as reported in a Marinus Pharmaceuticals media release. The Company remains on-track to report top-line data from this study in Q3 2020.
- 11 Mar 2019 According to a Marinus Pharmaceuticals media release, In December the Company presented long-term data from the patients that entered the six-month open label extension of this study.
- 19 Nov 2018 According to Marinus Pharmaceuticals media release,data from this study will be presented at the American Epilepsy Society (AES) Annual Meeting.