A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Vehicle-Controlled, Proof of Concept Comparison Study of the Safety and Efficacy of DUR-928 Topical Solution With Occlusion in Subjects With Mild to Moderate Plaque Psoriasis
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs DUR 928 (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors DURECT Corporation
- 07 Oct 2019 According to a DURECT Corporation media release, top line data from the trial is expected by the end of year 2019.
- 27 Sep 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 08 Aug 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2019 to 1 Oct 2019.