A Phase IIa, multicenter, randomized, double-blind, vehicle-controlled clinical trial to investigate topically applied DUR-928 in patients with plaque Psoriasis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs DUR 928 (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jan 2019 According to a DURECT Corporation media release, dosing in this trial will begin in this quarter with top line data expected in the second half of 2019.
- 07 Nov 2018 According to a DURECT Corporation media release, plan to initiate in the first quarter of 2019.
- 12 Mar 2018 New trial record