A Two Part, Randomized, Open-label, Cross Over Study in Healthy Elderly Participants to Evaluate the Relative Bioavailability of Hydrobromide Salt Tablet Formulations of Danirixin in the Fed and Fasted States, and to Evaluate the Effect of Food and Gastric Acid Secretion Suppression on Danirixin Pharmacokinetics Following Administration of Hydrobromide Salt Tablets
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 18 Sep 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Danirixin (Primary) ; Omeprazole
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease; Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 02 Aug 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 28 Jun 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.