SIMCAP (Surgery in Metastatic Carcinoma of Prostate): Phase 2.5 Multi-Institution Randomized Prospective Clinical Trial Evaluating the Impact of Cytoreductive Radical Prostatectomy Combined With Best Systemic Therapy on Oncologic and Quality of Life Outcomes in Men With Newly Diagnosed Metastatic Prostate Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Antiandrogens (Primary) ; Docetaxel (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SIMCAP
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 14 Mar 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 12 Mar 2018 New trial record