A Phase 1/2 Study of Relatlimab (Anti-LAG-3 Monoclonal Antibody) Administered in Combination With Both Nivolumab (Anti-PD-1 Monoclonal Antibody) and BMS-986205 (IDO1 Inhibitor) or in Combination With Both Nivolumab and Ipilimumab (Anti-CTLA-4 Monoclonal Antibody) in Advanced Malignant Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 10 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ipilimumab (Primary) ; Linrodostat (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary) ; Relatlimab (Primary)
- Indications Cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 04 Jun 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 21 May 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 3 Apr 2018 to 4 Jun 2018.
- 12 Mar 2018 New trial record