A Phase II Study Evaluating the Combination of Neratinib Plus Trastuzumab or Neratinib Plus Cetuximab in Patients With "Quadruple Wild-Type" (KRAS/NRAS/BRAF/PIK3CA Wild-Type) Metastatic Colorectal Cancer Based on HER2 Status: Amplified, Non-Amplified (Wild-Type) or Mutated
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Neratinib (Primary) ; Cetuximab; Trastuzumab
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 16 Jul 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 18 Jun 2018 According to a Champions Oncology media release, the first patient is expected to enrol in June 2018.