A Randomized, Open-label, Phase 3 Study of the Combination of Ibrutinib Plus Venetoclax Versus Chlorambucil Plus Obinutuzumab for the First-line Treatment of Subjects With Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL)/Small Lymphocytic Lymphoma (SLL).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ibrutinib (Primary) ; Venetoclax (Primary) ; Chlorambucil; Obinutuzumab
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 02 May 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 18 Apr 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 16 Apr 2018 to 24 Apr 2018.
- 13 Mar 2018 New trial record