A 6-Month, Double-Blind, Phase 2 Study and 6-Month Open- Label Extension Evaluating the Safety, Tolerability, and Clinical Benefit of RPh201 in Individuals With Alzheimer's Disease With or Without Coexisting Cerebrovascular Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs RPh 201 (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Regenera Pharma
- 02 Aug 2018 According to a Regenera media release, the data from this study is expected in Q2 2019.
- 25 Jul 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 80 to 81.
- 13 Mar 2018 New trial record