A phase II, Simon two-stage, non-comparative, open-label, single-arm, multicenter clinical study of eftilagimod alpha in combination with pembrolizumab in patients with solid tumours
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Eftilagimod alpha (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Non-small cell lung cancer; Ovarian cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TACTI-002
- 02 Jul 2018 According to an Immutep Limited media release, company has submitted its Investigational New Drug (IND) application to the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for eftilagimod alpha in June 2018. The company expects to commence this trial in the second half of 2018 and to report the first data from the trial in 2019.
- 03 Apr 2018 According to an Immutep Limited media release, the company plans to file the Investigational New Drug application (IND) with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in the first half of 2018.
- 29 Mar 2018 According to an Immutep Limited media release, this trial is planned to begin H2 18.